I had a dream...

mastab8r

Ny medlem
Kön
Man
Ett litet stycke jag skrev på engelska och postade på ett annat forum. Hoppas det inte är för jobbigt med engelskan.

I had a dream...

Well, it's more of a fantasy actually, but sometimes it gets me in a dreamlike state. I’ve had this fantasy for a long time now, and for some reason it’s been peaking in strength lately. I thought you’d want to hear it. I wish I had some sort of literary talent, so I could make a fine story out of it, but no such thing. So here it is, straight up.

I’m the live-in boy of a beautiful mighty Mistress. Most of the time I’m tucked away someplace where I’m not likely to cause any disturbance in Mistress’ important daily dealings. I’m trusted with some minor household chores, mostly the handwashing duty of Mistress’ underwear, you know, the usual: flimsy panties, delicate bras, silky stockings. Of course I take great pleasure in performing these duties, not only because it relieves Mistress of the tedious work, but also because it brings me closer to Mistress and Her most private parts, which I’m otherwise rarely treated to come close to. I try to sneak a sniff of the undies, crotch of pantyhose, and footpart of stockings before immersing them in the water, as often as I can. The intoxicating scents that tickle the insides of my nostrils, usually send my cock into a rage, if I don’t already have a steel-hard boner, which I usually do; mostly due to the fact that Mistress likes to keep the cock and balls in an intricate weave of tight rope bonds, so that they are jutting out obscenely from my pelvis. She also likes to tease and torment me and my protruding parts, mostly just when She happens to pass me by in the house. She likes it to stand at attention at all times, so if it’s happened to shrink and She notices it, She simple jerks it to full stand, while looking into my silently begging eyes. When it’s all hard, straining against the tight ropes, veins thick and pulsating, She flashes me a smile and walks on to tend to Her business, or She might slap the balls, equally tightly bonded and sticking out from my body, until She sees the first tear roll down my face.

Sometimes, when She isn’t so busy and in the mood, She uses me and my body to draw pleasure from, in longer sessions. She enjoys dressing me up, like Her little doll, in a little pink nighty with matching panties and stockings with a pretty bow in the back. A little make-up, some lip-gloss and blush, makes the doll that much prettier. She likes me across her lap, cock and balls tightly and securerly pinched between Her nyloned thighs while my bottom is being spanked, rubbed and fondled into a pair of fine shining red globes. As a finale to the ass-handling a suitable butt-plug is shoved as far up my tight ass as it will go, pressing on my prostate and making the cock swell further and turn darker in color. She then has me suckle Her ample breasts, one at a time until the areolas wrinkle up and the nubs go all pokey and hard, all the while She fingers Herself to a wet splashing relief. When She starts cumming She rubs Her sex against my hip, making Her honey nectar run down my thigh. On a lucky day She uses my tongue on Her sweet spot. Occasionally I’m ordered to cum for Her. She really enjoys watching the cock twist and twitch as the hot semen erupts from the little cock-eye, I think nearly as much as She enjoys tormenting it and watching it dance to Her ministrations. When it's about to erupt, She jerks the lenght of the cock hard and fast, and when I feel the long-time pent up orgasm start at the balls of my feet, rushing upwards through my legs, balls shaking, and all hoses fill up with the hot semen getting ready to shoot it out all over the world, She stops the jerking and cups Her fine hands under the cock-head collecting all of the white gold that’s been denied of it’s spurting power and just trinkles and dribbles down into her receptable. The sperm is never wasted and She has various ingenious uses for the coveted snowy jism. A soothing balm for my red spanked behind is one.

At night I’m tucked away under Her bed, in bondage. Nothing hard and heavy, mind you! Just the regular cock-bondage, my feet tied together on occassion, hands bound behind back or head, of course, and once in a while either a ballgag, or if I have been good a used panty-gag. A butt-plug isn’t an exception.

You might think it too cruel keeping me under the bed all night long, but not to worry. I’m rarely alone! Mistress has many and varied needs, keeping one boy certainly wouldn’t care to all of them. Mistress also has a sweet little subbie live-in slave girl. She and I share the space under Mistress’ bed at night. This little girl is the sweetest thing you can imagine: tight little body, long brown hair, vivid sparkly brown eyes, and a pleasant eager-to-please smile, Unfortunately for me, this little kitten is 120% lez, so those sparkly eyes and pleasing smile is solely reserved for Mistress. If anything, I’m afforded a scornful smirk when I fuck up, or a contemptuous frown when we compete for Mistress’ attention. As opposed to me, the sexy mynx needs to be tied up pretty severly most of the time, especially at night. I’m not sure, but I think she needs the immobility of restraints as some sort of security. Mistress has some wicked tricks to tying her up in different manners most each night. Her firm little breasts are wrapped at the base until they resemble round balls stuck onto her tiny frame, arms and legs tightly tied, one crotchstap or another, either a double rope running along her little slit, squeezing her clit, or a single rope on either side of her puffy lips, making them even more puffy. Vibrating balls usually stuffed in the hungry little twat. That’s the good thing with having a pussy, you can put all sorts of nasty things up there, delivering the most amazing sensations. Wish I had one. I think Mistress likes to fall asleep to the muffled humming emanating from slavegirl’s pussy or gagged mouth… I on the other hand try to hump the cock as much as I can against the immobile girl lying next to me, so funny when she shakes her head in disgust and tries in vain to move away, hehe. I rarely get enough friciton going to get my rocks off, though. And the times I do I'm in for a severe punishment the next day, much to the nasty little baby girl’s delight.

But I’m drifting… I was going to tell you about this fantasy of mine. Anyway, so one special day, after a couple of weeks of not being made to cum – that’s me that didn't cum, the little sugarpuss was more or less in a constant orgasmic state from morning to nighttime, and some at night too. When Mistress wasn’t applying the Magic Wand to the little pusscake’s clit-knob, making her twitch and writtle in her bonds, beads of sweat covering her lithe, taught, tormented body and contorted face, pussyjuices running freely and streaking her legs, delirious from orgasmic bliss; she had some stimulating device stuffed up her love-canal and/or asshole, making her every movement threatening to send her over the brink – we were both summoned before Mistress, sitting in all Her Royal Glory in Her Royal throne and announced that She wished to be entertained by us, and had deviced a small contest to be faught between the two of us. The winner would win a precious prize and the loser would suffer a long and unpleasant punishment. We weren’t told what the prize and punishment would be, but were quickly introduced to the game: we were to lie down unbound on the carpet at Mistress’ feet, facing each other, head-to-crotch and do our best to bring the other to orgasm. Whoever came first would lose the fight and be punished. I stole a glance at pussgirl’s face, and saw her eyes open wide in horror and her lips seal tight in disgust, cause if she dispised anything more than boys, it was their cocks, and here she would be forced to handle mine with not only her delicate hands but most probably with her hot little mouth and tongue too. She started to protest, but quickly shut up when Mistress gave her a fierce stare.

Down on the floor we went, and as I pressed my head between the lean muscular thighs and placed my face an inch from kittygirl’s smooth bald snatch, I felt her reluctant hands gripping my thighs, both of us waiting for Mistress to give the signal that the game could begin. As soon as Mistress said ”GO” I pressed my wet tongue between her puffy lips, making them all slippery and parting them to seek out her hidden sweet spot and attacked it with merciless force. At the same time I felt her hot little mouth engulf the cock wich was in a need-to-cum state even before this vicious game had begun. She was bobbing her head up and down along my shaft, slavering saliva across it while holding her hands on my buttocks trying to force as much of the cock down her throat as possible. Her hot thighs clenched my ears trying to keep my mouth away from her pussy, but as I relentlessly shoved a finger up her ass they were opened wide, and my mouth continued it’s assault on her sweet honeypot. She would never admit it, but her pussy was soon dripping with welcoming sexlube. Despite my full balls ready to explode with no regret, I can only guess that her not being comfortable with making cocks deliver semen, and the fact that she had a multi-orgasmic, cum-inna-stride, spasmodic, pussy with it’s own mind between her legs, was soon having her fucking my face and cumming all over my lips, nose and chin, while she gagged on the cock and sprayed my mouth and tongue with her pissy pussy cum. If she hadn’t ground her teeth into the cock-meat while cumming I would have lost it then and there for sure. I wouldn’t have mind spraying the cockjuice down her pretty little mouth, and taken whatever punishment Mistress would hand out. As it turned out I had won the contest, and had a prize to look forward to. YESSSS!

On our knees, side by side before Mistress’ feet, my face glistening with cumgirl’s juices and my own pride, she with head bowed in shame, we received praise and pity respectively for our achievements, and Mistress announced that pussygirl’s punishment, and my prize would be delivered immidiately by me getting to fuck the horny cock in and out of her coveted tight drippy lovehole from behind, on her hands and knees. But first Mistress put a steel hook in her asshole and tied it with a string to her hair, making her back arch like a cradle, ass stuck in the air like a bitch in heat, and head turned heavenward so that her face was exposed to Mistress fucking it with Her Royal Vagina, while I mounted the bucking filly from behind. Mistress stuck her fingers in my mouth and let me suck them, a shit-eating grin on her face. I started loosing my consciousness trying to hold back the spurting fireworks of the cock. When I saw and heard Mistress cumming in tiny fucktoy’s face, I let go and the hot semen shot out of the dickhole inside the sweet soft slippery folds of that twitching pussy-sheath, in such amount and with such powers it must have filled the uterus of the poor little girl.

Well, that’s it. Thanks for letting me share my fantasy with you. Mistress says She’d love to hear your suggestions for tiny twat toy girl’s further punishment.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A taste for more than vanilla. Love to play. More female playmates wanted.
Let's cum together...

Toppen